Company Summary: The International Leading in Financial Service and Leasing Business
Location : Bangkok (BTS-MRT Lines)
Job Reference: BSM 50033
· Data preparation and manipulation for segmentation analysis, data quality reports, and model creation
· Create/monitor/improve the Income Estimation Index, TDSR forecast, Relationship Strength, Customer-Level Risk Rating, and Psychometric Rating.
· Conduct ad hoc analysis for management or business units in order to support business operations and decisions.
· Create/Monitor/Improve Income Estimation Index, TDSR prediction, Relationship Strength, Customer-Level Risk Rating, and Psychometric Rating Monitoring the effectiveness and performance of all Consumer Banking analytic models Use the key to do scenario-based stress testing.
You will be discussing more in-depth descriptions with a consultant in the interview session.
· Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, business, or related fields.
· At least1-3 years in working experience in data analysis, data visualization and data modelling.
· New graduates are welcome.
· Experience in data visualization tools and modeling tools or statistical software such as SAS, Python, R, etc.
· Experience with credit risk management in banking or finance companies will be an advantage.
· Strong skill of analytical and problem-solving
· Good Command of English
Salary: THB 40,000 (Based on Experiences & Qualifications)
Benefit: Bonus, Group Insurance (OPD/IPD), Provident Fund, other attractive benefits