The successful candidate will be handling & managing the procurement record, suppliers' data, including price, quantity, quality, and other related information to analyze and report for further decisions on the procurement department.
You will be discussed with our consultant for more in-depth descriptions in the interview session.
· Over 27 years old
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, International Trade, Supply Chain
· Management, Business Administration, or any related field
· At least 5 years of experience in Logistic Planning
· Understanding in the plastic market and procurement process
· Experience in SAP systems or other ERP will be an advantage
· Excellent in English
Salary : Attractive (Based on Experiences & Qualifications)
Benefit : Bonus, Group Insurance (OPD/IPD), Provident Fund, other attractive benefits