Company Summary: International Logistics Service Provider
Location: Bangkok (Industrial Area)
Job Reference: MSM 7609
· Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid the occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards.
· Coordinates with related departments for transfer and keep the cargoes.
· Maintains the highest standards of customer service
· Ensures accuracy of stock inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines released by ISO9001
You will be discussing more in-depth descriptions with a consultant in the interview session.
· Male is preferred, age between 40 - 50 yrs old
· Bachelor's degree in any related field
· Over 10 years of experiences in logistics and warehouse management
· Experience from Logistics Service Provider / Freight forwarding is preferred
· Good English Skill
Salary : Negotiable
Benefits : Attractive
Employee Type: Full Time/ Permanent(Work: Monday to Every other Saturday)