Company Summary: International IT Solution & Service Provider
Location : Bangkok, BTS - MRT Lines
Job Reference: MSM 10545
· Procure indirect materials that produce cost savings and/or maximum value for money by continually seeking possibilities to develop values with a reduced cost base while also aligning with global procurement policy and processes.
· Prepare reports and keep an accurate procurement record.
· Conducting savings opportunities and implementing savings projects and cost analyses in the market benchmark for negotiating strategy in indirect expenditures.
· Conduct market analysis on pricing trend to maintain procurement master list in indirect material
· Be in charge of new procurement project creation and implementation. Cooperation with related departments in Japan
You will be discussing more in-depth descriptions with a consultant in the interview session.
· Experience over5 years inFactory or Enterprise’s Indirect Procurement.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Technologyor other related fields
· Knowledge of procurement techniques in the market.
· Excellent command of English is required
· Able to travel to factories, business offices in/out Bangkok.
Salary: Attractive (Based on Experiences & Qualifications)
Benefit: Bonus, Group Insurance (OPD/IPD), Provident Fund, other attractive benefits